FREE Bundle Upgrade with Features You’ve Asked For!
New Learning Center and Resources!
Enhanced Topaz Bundle, and individual Bundle products 20% off until 10/20/10! Free upgrade for existing users!
Enhanced Plug-In Bundle Released
We are excited to announce that the entire line of products in our Plug-In Bundle have been upgraded! This includes Topaz Adjust, DeNoise, Detail, Simplify, Clean, ReMask and DeJPEG. Many programs feature enhancements requested by you, our valued users, along with a few new elements we thought would help improve your overall workflow and user experience. Here are some of the key improvements:
- New Windows Installer:
- 1 download file and 1 installer for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No need to uninstall previous versions. The new installer will search your system for old versions of the software and remove them before installing the new version
- Enter your bundle key only once to register all products simultaneously.
- Auto updater. Get software updates instantly.
- Option to disable (hide) the preset preview thumbnail, substantially reducing the startup time of programs (especially for those of us with tons of presets!)
- Snap / Recall buttons reintroduced into all of the bundle programs! Save up to 99 snapshot settings for comparison.
- Option to disable pop-up tool tips.
As always, this is a FREE upgrade for our existing users…Enjoy! And if you would like to expand on your Topaz arsenal, we are offering a 20% discount towards the Topaz Plug-In Bundle, a Bundle upgrade or any individual product until October 20, 2010! Just enter the coupon code “Enhanced” when purchasing.
New Learning Center
Here at Topaz, we’re dedicated to giving you new, improved and most importantly, useful resources. Check out the new tutorial pages and let us know what you think! You can also click on the image below to see one of our featured Clean tutorials.
- In this Topaz Clean tutorial, we highlight some quick and easy skin cleaning techniques:
For more video and written tutorials, please visit the new Learning Center, where it is easier then ever to search for the exact resources you need. There is also a new section for submitting user-tutorials. So if you have any written or video tutorials that you would like to share, please visit the appropriate tutorials page and click on submit…we look forward to learning from you!
Here is a quick peak at some of the latest Topaz developments:
- PSE9 Compatibility – That’s right! Topaz products are compatible with the new Photoshop Elements 9. If you are a new PSE9 user, we have provided instructions on moving your Topaz plug-ins over.
- Question of the Week – Have you ever wondered how the Regions slider in Adjust works? Or what the difference is between Adjust and Detail? Each Friday we provide an in-depth answer to a user-submitted question regarding features, uses and functionality of Topaz software. Be sure to visit our Facebook or Twitter page to see this weeks question and join in on the discussion! And if you’d like to suggest a topic for review, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call for Submissions – Want to show off your Topaz’d images? We’d love to consider them for use on the Topaz Labs website…just send the before/after of each image (2 separate files: before Topaz image and your final image; 1000px longest side) to email@example.com. Examples from all programs are welcome…we’re really excited to see some Clean, ReMask and Simplify examples!
We are attending more events than ever before. Here’s a quick look at some of our upcoming events. We’d love for you to come out and see us!
- October 28-30, 2010 – Photo Plus Expo – New York City
- December 4-5, 2010 – ShowBiz Expo – Los Angeles
- January 27-29, 2011 – Mac World – San Francisco
Thanks for reading and for using Topaz software. We look forward to continuing to provide you with timely updates and useful software. If you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions, join in on the conversation! Have a great day!