Update to Topaz Adjust v3.4
The current version of Topaz Adjust is 3.4, released on 30 September 2009. Download it here:
- Download Topaz Adjust v3 for Windows (alternate link)
- Download Topaz Adjust v3 for Mac (alternate link)
Please note that Topaz Adjust 3 uses a different license key than Topaz Adjust 2. Get your free new license key in order to activate the software.
In case you still want to download the old version, here are the download links for the older v2.6d for Mac and Windows:
Download Topaz Adjust v2.6 for Windows
Download Topaz Adjust v2.6 for Mac
To update to Topaz Adjust 3 for Windows
- Obtain a new license key from the link above. This key is cross-platform and will work for both the Windows and the Mac version when it's available.
- Download the Topaz Adjust for Windows zip file above. It will appear as topazadjust_setup.zip.
- Double click on the downloaded file and run the Topaz Adjust installer. You'll need an unzipper like WinZip or WinRAR to successfully extract it.
- Follow the instructions in the installer. When prompted for the directory in which to install Topaz Adjust, we recommend that you leave it at the default location. Note that v3 can be installed side-by-side with Topaz Adjust v2.x, so you don't need to uninstall v2 first.
- Close and restart Photoshop. Topaz Adjust 3 will be in your Filters menu.
To update to Topaz Adjust 3 for Mac
- Download the Topaz Adjust for Mac dmg file above. After downloading and mounting it you'll find a Topaz Adjust installer.
- Have your license key ready. Follow the installation instructions and install Topaz Adjust to the default location. It will automatically install itself into Photoshop CS3, CS4, Elements 6, and Elements 7, which are the only compatible applications for Mac anyways.
- After installation, quit and restart Photoshop. Topaz Adjust will be in your Filters menu.