Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Use of services provided by Topaz Labs is subject to the following policy. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you are prohibited from using any services of Topaz Labs.
Topaz Labs respects the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. Topaz Labs may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove certain content or disable access to content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by material available through services of Topaz Labs, please provide our Registered Copyright Agent with the following information pursuant to 17 U.S.C. º 512:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Describe exactly the material in your complaint, including any applicable URLs and Screenshots
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner
- Your electronic or physical signature.
The Topaz Labs Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
Office of Copyright Agent
14285 Midway Rd., Ste. 125
Addison, TX 75001
For More Information
If you have any questions or comments regarding the above policies, please contact us using one of the addresses above.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.